Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday time

Taylor's birthday is next week and we love celebrating his birthday. This year, Maddie is making his taking. She loves cake decorating and since the only thing I can do is bake and ice the cake (no canned frostings or boxed cake mixes for us, either.), a good friend of mine is going to teach her some tecniques using fondant. I am looking forward to see how the cake turns out. Unfortunately we have a spy in our midst. Beatrice can't keep a secret so she spilled the beans and Taylor knows he's getting a special cake made by Maddie. Below is the logo I made for her on my cricut. I am not sure how she will use it but I will leave that up to her!!


It's not exactly straight because I put one of the pieces on upside down and the glue dried too fast to slide it back in place correctly. Hopefully it's not too noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment