Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ah, sweet (literally) success!!

So, I said earlier that I was making a Valentine's Day treat for my dear family. Here is how they came out:

Step One: (this does not include the wax paper that was stuck to most of the top of the rice krispie treat that I had to spend about 25 minutes carefully peeling and cutting off.)

Step Two: this step was a lot of fun. I love to work with fondant but I don't know enough about it to do anything extravagant:

Step Three: Pipping then spreading on the white chocolate. I thought I would do the writing in white but decided to just spread the top with white and then add the red lettering:


Step Three: Adding the red chocolate lettering. I am not too great at red chocolate lettering but I think you can read what it says anyway:

No comments:

Post a Comment