Tuesday, March 29, 2011

this and that but more that

In May we are planning a family vacation. Not just my husband, my children and me. My brothers and their wives, and my younger brothers' children, and my parents, are all spending a week together at North Topsail Island. Today was a fun day because we got to go look at the house. It will suit us perfectly. I am very excited!! Mom (Grandma to the munchkins who live here) took us to lunch at McDonald's and then we drove out to see it. It is in a very quiet section right across the street from the ocean. We opted for not-oceanfront due to the outrageous sticker price. It is a really nice home. So now it's on to preparing for this trip. I don't need to worry about Kristinie the Great's life vest because it is her favorite fashion accessory:
Yep, that's a smile. I know it doesn't look like it but when you're two, and someone is ALWAYS taking your picture, scrinching your nose up is easier than actually smiling!!

A few weeks ago, Maddie, Lindsay, and I took a trip to the eye doctor. Needless to say, Maddie and I needed glasses. It came as no small surprise that Lindsay needed them. We knew she was squinting but she had really not complained much about her eyes. So here are two of our beautiful girls in their brand new glasses. By the way, they, as well as "me"self, are wearing our shoes on our faces. Do you know what that means? Yessiree Bob, we bought skechers glasses!!


One very trivial tidbit of information about our Lindsay, who seems to be a bit librarianish in her glasses: Her eyelashes are so long she can not wear the glasses on her nose properly!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment