Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of {Sunday} School

I just realized I forgot to post our first day of Sunday School photo. I forgot about taking a photo the first day of school. After pondering that, I further realized that I am a homeschool mom. My kids are in their pajamas until after breakfast, usually wear their play clothes, don't go get the bus (although they wanted to know what "real" school was like last year, so I sent them... oh, well, that's another story!),  no new backpacks, lunch boxes, etc. So I figured it would be great to take a picture on Sunday School promotion day. All four of the girls moved up to new classes. Robert stayed where he was. Next year it's his turn. They were all very excited AND very satisfied with their teachers. Of course, why wouldn't they be? They're all our friends, too!!

From l to r: Robert, Kristine, Maddie, Lindsay, and Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment