Monday, November 7, 2011

The Banners were hung on the walls with great care!!

Now if only I could see them and be there!! :( I am happy, and VERY relieved, to report that the banners my dear friend and I made, with the assistance of my brother, were hung today. And my preacher said they looked great. Lord willing, I will be well soon, and I can go see them. And I will take photos.

And here is a funny episode in the life of Jackie and Taylor:

Today, Beatrice says, "Mommy!! I can spell: M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I!" I said, "Great! What does it spell?" She said, without missing a beat, "Pensacaola!!" I, trying not to laugh hysterically, said, "No, not Pensacola." Before I could tell her she yells, "Minnesota?" Robert told her what it was. It definitely brightened our day!!

1 comment:

  1. tooo funny about Beatrice (love her name!!)

    When a certain young man was little (Nathan..hee hee) my girls were saying I can spell... Mississippi...Nathan walked in from the hallway and said WHO's MRS. Ippie... we laughed. THAT is what a small child heard!!

    Sorry to know you are still not doing well...

    HUGS
    HOPE

    ReplyDelete